Bohemian Goddess Braid Tutorial
This is my first time filming myself doing a braid tutorial, so hopefully it is clear enough what I’m doing! I will list the most descriptive & detailed steps that I can so that you can achieve this hairstyle on yourself or someone else too!:) Enjoy becoming a bohemian goddess with these gorgeous braids!
- Part hair down the middle.
- Put first french braid on top right side, braid along the top of the head and then all the way down the hair strands.
- Do same french braid, but on the top left side this time.
- Connect both braids together in the back of the head with a rubber band. (If desired, add wrap around a piece of hair to disguise the ponytail for extra decoration. Secure it with rubber band or bobby pin)
- Do another french braid on the left side, just under the first one.
- Once you get half way, braiding that second one on the left side, start taking pieces from the ponytail in the middle and incorporate them into your braid as you go down. Add in a strand each time you braid down.
- Stop incorporating strands from the middle ponytail after about 4 times pulling pieces over from it and finish braiding the strand all the way down. (Be sure to leave half of the middle ponytail to do the same on the other side.)
- Do the same on the right side, incorporating 4 separate pieces in from the middle ponytail again. (Use the rest of the half of ponytail leftover)
- Connect both braids together in the middle with a rubber band, just under the waterfall design. (If desired, add wrap around piece of hair to disguise the ponytail for extra decoration. Secure it with rubber band or bobby pin)
- Do a third french braid on the right side, just under the second one.
- Half way down the braid, begin incorporating 4 separate pieces from the middle ponytail.(Only use half of ponytail, save other half for left side)
- Do the same on the left side, incorporating the rest of the middle ponytail into the braid.
- Connect both sides together with a rubber band just under the last waterfall design. (If desired, add wrap around piece of hair to disguise the ponytail for extra decoration. Secure it with rubber band or bobby pin)
I bet you could do it with a little practice on yourself, OR, grab a braid buddy and do this boho braid on each other! Let me know how it goes and if this braid tutorial is detailed enough!
Stay Wild, Moon Child